Say hello to the perfect wall-mounted record cube shelf. Beautifully designed and handcrafted to compliment any living space in form and function. These clean, Scandinavian-inspired open cubes mount easily to the wall and stylishly store and display your records or other favorite things. From books, plants, your home bar, and other decor, whatever it is, the Wall Cubes make for a perfect home. Available in dark, rich walnut and light, airy hard maple. Everything you need arrives ready-to-go out-of-the-box (no assembly required) and install is easy.
- Available in rich, dark walnut and light hard maple
- No stains applied, just clear seal for protection bringing out the natural richness of the wood
- Typically holds between 50 - 65 records
- Order includes one shelf unit, one wall cleat for mounting, and mounting hardware.
- Dimensions / Specs
- Wall Cube FAQs
- About Deep Cut
- Shipping Details
- Record Storage Shelf: 15 inches tall x 15 inches wide x 13 1/4 inches deep
- Cleat: 17 1/2 inches wide x 4 inches tall x 3/4 inch deep
- Installation Hardware: Includes hardware for mounting on drywall (stud or wall anchors), plaster, or exposed brick.
- Weight: Approximately 13 pounds (including wall cleat) and approximately 50 - 70 pounds fully loaded with records (depending on records)
- "How many are in an order?": Wall Cubes are sold individually. Images in product listing show singles and multiple with common uses and arrangements.
- "Can I install on drywall / sheet rock / brick / plaster / other?" The hardware provided is ideal for drywall with lumber studs. However, installation is possible on most surfaces but in some cases may require specialized hardware. If the wall surface you plan to install into is one of these alternative surfaces, we suggest researching the best hardware for that surface.
- "How much weight can they hold?": They are designed to hold up to 70 lbs of static weight when mounted correctly on walls that are in satisfactory condition. The weight of 50 - 65 records, the amount of records there is space for, is significantly below that weight threshold.
- "Do they come with mounting hardware?": Mounting hardware (ideal for drywall on lumber studs) is provided along with detailed installation instructions.
- "Do they come stained? Can I stain or paint them?" Our products are not stained or painted, but they are sealed using solvent-based polyurethane to protect them from moisture, sun damage, and to bring out the natural rich color of the wood. They, therefore, cannot be stained. However, they can be painted. Please consult your local hardware store or paint expert for details.
Deep Cut products are handcrafted in small batches to the last detail in our Minnesota woodshop. We make things that help you get more enjoyment out of your home. Records, books, plants, cocktail culture, the kitchen, games - if it helps you get joy from your space, we want to help and with style. We source the most premium hardwood materials from local suppliers and do everything we can to preserve the natural beauty of those materials while making things that will last. Each piece is designed to be easy to install for most DIY skill levels in a variety of environments.
Deep Cut products are made produced in small batches with tender love and care. Although most orders ship within 1 - 4 business days, production scheduling can vary. Please allow 3 - 7 business days for for orders to be fulfilled within the US market.
NOTE: Walnut Wall Cubes are currently 2 - 4 weeks out from shipping. For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domestic Orders: We use UPS Ground as our primary carrier services for most shipments. These services typically deliver between 2 - 5 business days. For some products, you will be given the option of USPS First Class OR UPS Ground. USPS First Class also generally delivers within 2 - 5 days of shipment.
- International Orders: We use USPS International Priority or UPS International depending on the destination and product. Delivery timelines are very difficult to guarantee based on current global logistics. All duties, taxes, and other fees associated with the destination countries policy are the responsibility of the purchaser.