Deep Cut Turntable Coasters
The look of a vintage turntable is hard to beat. So we captured the look and feeling and turned it into the ideal handmade drink coaster. Perfect for the vinyl enthusiast to those that just respect the style. For your listening space, or any space that is meant to be enjoyed. The perfect gift for the record person in your life. "Listen To Music The Hard Way". Indeed.
- Handmade from thick, sturdy maple
- Design based loosely on a late 1970's DUAL 621 turntable
- Non-slip cork pad feet on the bottom
- Dimensions / Specs
- Turntable Coasters FAQs
- About Deep Cut
- Shipping Details
- Dimensions: 5” wide x 4” deep x ~1/4” thick
- Weight: ~.4lbs
- Finish: Rounded edges with non-slip cork feet
- What's the design? The coasters are loosely based on the design of a 1977 DUAL 621 turntable
- What are they made out of? They are hand-cut from real maple wood
- Are they sealed or stained? They are not stained, but they are sealed for protection and waterproofing
Deep Cut products are handcrafted in small batches to the last detail in our Minnesota woodshop. We make things that help you get more enjoyment out of your home. Records, books, plants, cocktail culture, the kitchen, games - if it helps you get joy from your space, we want to help and with style. We source the most premium hardwood materials from local suppliers and do everything we can to preserve the natural beauty of those materials while making things that will last. Each piece is designed to be easy to install for most DIY skill levels in a variety of environments.
Deep Cut products are made produced in small batches with tender love and care. Although most orders ship within 1 - 3 business days, production scheduling can vary. Please allow 3 - 7 business days for shipment confirmation within the US market.
NOTE: Walnut Wall Cubes are currently 2 - 4 weeks out from shipping. For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domestic Orders: We use USPS Priority and UPS Ground as our primary carrier services. These services typically deliver between 2 - 5 business days.
- International Orders: We use USPS International Priority or UPS International depending on the destination and product. Delivery timelines are very difficult to guarantee based on current global logistics. All duties, taxes, and other fees associated with the destination countries policy are the responsibility of the purchaser.